Courtesy: Hiroshima Prefecture
October 10 (Wednesday)
1. Cryptography and Mathematical Optimization 10:00-13:00
Organizer: Akinori Kawachi (Osaka University)
- Yosuke Todo (NTT Secure Platform Laboratories)
"Applying MILP to Security Evaluation of Symmetric-Key Cryptosystems"
- Chen-Mou Cheng (Osaka University)
"On the use of Frobenius map to accelerate polynomial multiplication with Cantor FFT"
- Atsushi Takayasu (University of Tokyo)
"Solution for Modular Equations via Lattices"
Special Lecture 1 14:15-15:15
Organizer: Yoshio Okamoto (The University of Electro-Communications)
- Jesus A. De Loera (University of California, Davis)
"Algebraic and Topological Principles Behind Linear Optimization Algorithms"
2. Financial Engineering and Corporate Finance 15:30-18:30
Organizer: Masaaki Kijima (Hiroshima University)
- Hitomi Ito, Masaaki Kijima (Hiroshima University), Yukio Muromachi* (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
"Pricing contingent convertible bond with different trigger events and some analyses of regulatory policies to mitigate its potential risk"
- Kazutoshi Yamazaki (Kansai University)
"Optimal stopping problems in financial engineering"
- Jianming Shi (Tokyo University of Science), Teruyoshi Suzuki* (Hokkaido University), Kyoko Yagi (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
"The Mechanism of the Sequential Defaults by the two Firms Interconnected: A Model"
October 11 (Thursday)
3. Frontiers of Probabilistic Information Processing and Information Statistical Mechanics 9:30-12:30
Organizer: Muneki Yasuda (Yamagata University)
- Tomoyuki Obuchi (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
"Statistical mechanical approach to approximated resampling methods"
- Ryo Karakida (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology)
"Universality of the Fischer Information matrix in deep neural networks"
- Satoru Tokuda (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology)
"Statistical Theory of Model Selection: A Junction of Inverse Problems and Machine Learning"
- Chako Takahashi* (Tohoku University), Muneki Yasuda (Yamagata University)
"Application of Adaptive Thouless-Anderson-Palmer Mean-Field Approximation to Statistical Machine Learning"
Special Lecture 2 13:30-14:30
Organizer: Yosio Okamoto (The University of Electro-Communications)
- László A. Végh (London School of Economics and Political Science)
"Strongly polynomial algorithms for market equilibrium computation"
4. Discrete Optimization: Theory and Algorithm 14:45-17:45
Organizer: Akiyoshi Shioura (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Yoshio Okamoto (The University of Electro-Communications)
"Problems on Geometric Shortest Paths"
- Kenjiro Takazawa (Hosei University)
"Restricted matching and its application"
- Mutsunori Yagiura (Nagoya University)
"Practical Approaches to Combinatorial Optimization Problems"